Friday, March 12, 2010

Does this mean I have to get a Job?

I just compleated the course to get a security class "D" license. It was fun and interesting. The class was about the laws and procedures that govern all security professionals in Florida. They also tought us what it might be like to work in security. It comes down to this; It is a Job. I intend to try it out, but it seems like a job i can do well and also enjoy. Do I wanna be a cop? NO. that shit is way too dangerous. You also deal with people who are trying to break the law most of the time. Do I just want a badge and a gun? No, I have a gun, and as for badges I say,
"Badges, we don't need no stinking badges."
Ok, so what is the appeal?
I guess I like the idea of security. It feels reassuring to me that I may be able to make other people safe. Most people will never appreciate what you do. Many people will never even know how what you do effects them.
That doesn't matter to me, I just need to know what I am doing and how I can make the world a better place.
Also, it pays better than McDonalds and you don't have to ride the bus smelling like fries.



Oh, and I forgot. If you save someone's life they have to be your servent until they save your life.
So, you know, a chance for a free servent, which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment